Several police stations of Ghaziabad were today sanitized by teams of Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam (GNN) using water plus sodium hypochlorite solution. The GNN has launched a comprehensive drive to sanitise the city.
- The GNN also distributed masks, sanitisers and 1,500 soaps to sanitation workers. The GNN is using 5 high-powered spray machines, 5 small spray machines and 20 manual spray machines.
- In addition to these tasks the GNN is also undertaking fogging work in several wards. The GNN is also during sanitation work in areas where suspected or real corona cases are found. In this regard, an apartment at Kaushambi was today sanitised after a suspected corona patient was found there. The GNN team also sanitized the apartment adjacent to the affected apartment, in accordance with guidelines as laid down by CMO.
- All public and community toilets in the city to be sanitized under the drive.
- In line with CMO’s report all public places to be sanitized.
- RWAs have been directed to undertake sanitization work in their premises.
- As mandated by the state government the GNN has also appealed to the citizens to remain in lockdown and to maintain hygiene.