Ghaziabad has become the hotspot for VIP visits of late. On March 10 Prime Minister Narendra Modi will yet again be at Ghaziabad to preside over the CISF Raising Day ceremony at Indirapuram (near NH 24). Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath will also be present on the occasion. The visit has kept the administration, GDA and GNN officials on their toes.
To make the visit a smooth affair, Municipal Commissioner Dinesh Chandra today took stock of the entire route that will be taken by the CM and the spot where PM will be hosted. Dinesh Chandra directed the officials to maintain high levels of cleanliness along the route.
- Cleanliness along the CM’s route will be taken care of by AMC Pramod Kumar and health officer.
- The MC directed GM Water Works, Anand Tripathi to se that water is sprinkled all along the entire route that the CM will take including the footpaths and dividers
- Zonal chief of Vasundhara Sunil Rai was instructed to remove all encroachments on the roadsides along the entire route
- AMC Shiv Poojan Yadav and horticulture incharge were directed to make the roadsides green by keeping various plantations along the CM route
- AMC RN Pandey was instructed to remove all illegal hoardings and unipoles along the route
As Indirapuram area is mostly under the GDA hence the staff was directed to coordinate with the GDA for implementing the work.