Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital, Kaushambi has carved out a niche for itself in the health sector by winning the prestigious Confederation of Indian Industries or CII-Exim Bank Award for Business Excellence at a function in Bangalore. Giving details Managing Director Dr PN Arora said that Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital, Kaushambi is the first hospital ever in the country to have won such as award.
The award is meant for small and medium enterprises and is only given after due diligence by a team of assessors, said Upasana Arora, Director of Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital, Kaushambi. The hospital also has the achievement of being the first in the city to have accreditation from NABH.
The award is being given by CII since 1997 to small and medium-sized business companies in the field of business excellence. The award to Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital Kaushambi, Ghaziabad was given in the Platinum category.
According to Upasana Arora the assessment team for the award takes into consideration various factors such as quality of doctors, medical staff, facilities and equipment, apart from talking and interacting with a host of patients, attendants, staff members to get their feedback about the hospital. She said that the CII Senior Assessment team has done assessment for three days on model of European Assessment based on the Excellence model of the Foundation for Quality Management and on the various standards of the hospital and then jury awarded the award to the hospital in its final decision.
The management also said that they were aiming at providing affordable healthcare to the public.
Rajya Sabha MP, Dr. Anil Agarwal, while interacting with the management, doctors and all the staff of Yashoda Super Specialty Hospital Kaushambi, said that it was very special and delightful for the city of Ghaziabad. This award to the hospital of a trans-Hindon area has illuminated the name of Ghaziabad in the whole country. Dr. Agarwal also said that not only for Ghaziabad but Yashoda Hospital has brought fame for Uttar Pradesh.
Dr. Girdhar Gyani, former Secretary General of the Quality Council of India, was particularly present. He specifically congratulated the doctors and said that this award can be achieved only by the commitment and hard work of the doctors and doctors of Yashoda Hospital have done this. He also said that the award is especially significant as usually hospitals do not apply for this award as the quality control conditions are quite stringent and most hospital managements are not confident enough that they can pull through the whole process.
Additional list of awards to Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital, Kaushambi till now
- PLATINUM Level under the CII-EXIM BANK Award for Business Excellence 2018 – Small & Medium Business Organisation, recognizing the Significant Achievement, on the journey towards Business Excellence.
- Best Hospital for Efficient Health Waste Management, under ASSOCHAM Bio-Medical Waste Management Excellence Awards – 2018
- AHPI Award 2018 in “Patient Friendly Hospital Category” by Association of Healthcare Providers (India)
- CII (Confederation of Indian Industries) SBM Star Icon PLATINUM Award, 2017
- Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Kaushambi conferred with Patient Safety and Quality award at the esteemed National Conference on Universal Health Coverage: Challenges & Opportunities, organised by Patient Safety & Access Initiative, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi from Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of the Banaras Hindu University, Prof. Girish Chandra Tripathi
- Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Kaushambi conferred with “Best Multispeciality Hospital” during National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare from Times Network in Mumbai.
- Dr.Jeffery Braithwaite, Board Member-ISQua visit to Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Kaushambi
- Best Hospital in Trauma Care Award at Medical Tourism Excellence Awards-2017 by Dr Mohsin Wali, Physician to the President of India
- Multi-Specialty Hospital of the Year under ASSOCHAM MEDCON Awards 2017.
- Excellence in Customer Service, under ASSOCHAM MediTravel Excellence Awards 2017
- Quality Month Award-2017 from Quality Council of India
- Education Partnership with Harvard Medical School, NHS & Leeds University(NHS), United Kingdom
- Recognition to Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Kaushambi to be the designated ADR Monitoring Centre of Indian Pharmacopoeia commission (IPC), National Coordination Centre- Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (NCC-PvPI), 2016
- “Best Super Speciality Hospital in Ghaziabad” by Sh.OscarFernandez, Hon’ble Minister of Road Transport & Highways
- First NABH Accredited Hospital in Ghaziabad
- NABL Accredited Laboratory
- “Top Superspeciality Hospital for Pre-Natal Management” from Business Sphere Magazine.