Indian Prime Ministers Narendra Modi and Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu
presiding 1st India-Israel CEOs Forum in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Strategic MOUs signed between:
Texmaco and Leshman-Lesico;
Alpha Design and Elbit Land Systems;
Elcomm Innovations and Eccopia Scientific;
Wipro and Israel Aerospace;
Dynamatics Technologies and Israel Aerospace and Elcom Systems;
Cadila Healthcare and Phibro Animal Health Corporation;
Sun and Water-Gen;
tGELF and LEAD;
Telerad Tech and Zebra Medical Vision;
Kalyani Strategic Systems and Israel Aerospace;
Mahindra and Shachaf.
– The Indian & Israeli companies inked strategic deals of over $4 billion (excluding defence).
– India Israel shall restart discussions on Bilateral FTA (Free Trade Agreement) and Investment Protection Pact to strengthen
mutual economic ties.
– Israel to become India’s partner country for India’s Annual Technology Summit 2018.
– India-Israel CEOs Forum is founded with 30 CEOs from both nations for bilateral Economic and Investment relationship.
– Boost bilateral cooperation in Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
– Mutually decided to scaleup in five years bilateral trade from current $4-5 billion to $20 billion.
– Agreed to form $40 million Innovation Fund.
– Both nations sought simplifying Visas and
Registration of businesses in India and Israel,
Enhance connectivity by increasing direct flights,
Identified need of standardization of requirements to produce products of best quality and
Stressed on smoother dispute resolution,
Increase promotion of tourism & cultural exchanges between both countries.